Idyllic 16th Century Burgundy Cottage
This is an idyllic 16th century cottage excellently positioned on the edge of the small, tranquil village of Boudreville, in the north of the Cote d’Or, Burgundy. Ideally placed to explore the region.
- 3 bedrooms, sleeps 8.
- Location: Boudreville near Chatillon-sur-Seine
- Suitability: Pets not allowed
- Unit features: TV, VCR, CD player, Central heating (electric)
Closest Towns and Villages
- Boudreville (Côte d'Or) (Central)
- Veuxhaulles Sur Aube (5 mins)
- Chatillon-sur-Seine (15 mins)
Cycling, walking, swimming, golf, sightseeing, watersports, fishing, horseriding, gourmet dining and wine. Bike hire available for road touring and country downhill descending.
The owners operate a personal wine guiding service, which is available to guests upon request.
Why we selected this property
We wanted a property that fitted our basic criteria of non-smoking, newly-renovated and reasonable tariff, and was in Northern Burgundy in order to visit Chablis, and the vineyards of Chatillonnais. Being only 2 hours from Paris meant that it was an easy drive to CDG airport.